CoolCite Academic Management System
Read more about CoolCite AMS:
- Who should use CoolCite AMS?
- What sort of data can CoolCite AMS keep track of?
- What reports can CoolCite AMS generate?
- Can CoolCite AMS integrate with your existing systems?
- What do I need to run CoolCite AMS, what configurations are available?
- How does CoolCite AMS integrate with the global CoolCite Network?
- Contact us for inquiries or orders.
Can CoolCite AMS integrate with your existing systems?
- Supports Standard Bibliographical FilesCoolCite AMS supports the BibTex and RIS bibligraphical files, and can import data from them.
- Data-Transfer Application InterfaceCoolCite has a simple API, allowing other systems to copy data easily and quickly.
CoolCite AMS has a number of methods to import data from external systems. Members are able to import their work from BibTex and RIS files used by bibliographical programs, and computerized systems are able to communicate data with CoolCite using its APIs.
As an added bonus, once all data has been entered, your faculty will have access to PDF or MS Word CVs in the click of a button!