CoolCite Academic Management System
Read more about CoolCite AMS:
- Who should use CoolCite AMS?
- What sort of data can CoolCite AMS keep track of?
- What reports can CoolCite AMS generate?
- Can CoolCite AMS integrate with your existing systems?
- What do I need to run CoolCite AMS, what configurations are available?
- How does CoolCite AMS integrate with the global CoolCite Network?
- Contact us for inquiries or orders.
What reports can CoolCite AMS generate?
- Generate Annual ReportsUsing aggregated data, create reports for individuals or whole departments!
- Generate Charts and SpreadsheetsCompare different departments graphically, on any data segment!
CoolCite AMS uses your faculty's Academic CVs as a building block for its data aggregation. From there, it aggregates data on entire sections (Publications, for example), and also vertically (Department, institutional, national, and global levels). Reports can be generated for any of these levels.
Individual members of your faculty can instantly generate graphs and reports based on their CV data. Department leaders can generate similar reports, and view data aggregation for any section of the CV, on the department level. Institute deans can view and compare departments, or view data on an institutional level. Furthermore, aggregated charts can be cut by gender, country of birth, country of PhD, and more!
Here are a mere few examples of the reports we offer:
Annual ReportYearly report which includes new publications, courses taught, awards, and services.
Article ImpactScores articles based on the journals they were published in - separates quantity from quality.
CitationsHow cited are articles and books published by your faculty?
Teaching ReportA formatted, searchable view of all classes taught, with grades and evaluations. Aggregated and averaged yearly.
Productivity ReportTracks average publications over several years and compares it to your current productivity.
Publications by YearGraphical tracking of how many publications have been published per year. Customizable with publication types.
Grants by YearHow much money have research grants brought in per year. Cut or normalized by currency.
Teaching & AdvisingHow many students have been taught, or advised, every year.
Aside from our built-in reports, users are able to create breakdowns, charts, and spreadsheets of any data type, and cut it by a number of variables (Such as gender, academic rank, etc).